Registered Charity No. 1086972 – A counselling service for young people and parents/carers who are affected by emotional and mental health issues.
Follow us on all of our social platforms to keep up to date with Willow’s news
Follow — Like — Comment — Share — Subscribe
During these uncertain times you can still refer into the service.
To continue supporting the community we are offering:
– Online Support through our online chat service in the right hand corner of our website. This is an anonymous platform open to anyone in the community, to get support from Willow Project during this unsettling time. Opening times can be found to the right.
– We now have a YouTube channel – make sure to subscribe and like!
– Tips on how to look after yourself, your mental and physical health, and emotional wellbeing on all of our social platforms, and the ‘Resources’ tab at the top of the page.
– Live reading of Lemony Snicket’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate of Events’ on Mondays at 6:30pm (Facebook Live)
– Live coffee and chat morning on Thursday mornings at 11am (Facebook Live)
– Live Quiz on Tuesdays at 5pm (Facebook Live)
Willow Project is a registered charity, supporting children and young people, aged 6-19 and their families who are affected by mental health and emotional issues.
We are a charity in the North West of England. Anyone living in the Wigan Borough, including Leigh, Tyldesley and Atherton, can get support from us.
Young people can access us by referring themselves (as long as we think that they’re old enough, i.e. 13+), or by being referred by family, school or a professional.