Registered Charity No. 1086972 – A counselling service for young people and parents/carers who are affected by emotional and mental health issues.
Follow us on all of our social platforms to keep up to date with Willow’s news
Follow — Like — Comment — Share — Subscribe
During these uncertain times you can still refer into the service.
To continue supporting the community we are offering:
– Online Support through our online chat service in the right hand corner of our website. This is an anonymous platform open to anyone in the community, to get support from Willow Project during this unsettling time. Opening times can be found to the right.
– We now have a YouTube channel – make sure to subscribe and like!
– Tips on how to stay safe, look after yourself, how to work from home and stay connected – all on our social media platforms (links found at the top)
– Live coffee and chat morning on Thursday mornings at 11am
– Live Quiz on Tuesdays at 5pm
Willow Project is a registered charity, supporting children and young people, aged 6-19 and their families who are affected by mental health and emotional issues.
Anyone living in the Wigan Borough, including Leigh, Tyldesley and Atherton, can get support from us.
Young people can access us by referring themselves (as long as we think that they’re old enough, i.e. 13+), or by being referred by family, school or a professional.